Group: Guild Member
Member No.: 1101
Character ID: 194616
Level: 17
Profession: Rogue

Username: Krystoff
Character Name Krystof
Character Number 1
Character Background WARNING: since you may spend some time filling out this form, I warn you that there is a time-out. So make sure you have a backup (on notepad or whatever) for the lengty pieces of your application before hitting 'apply' !!

Greetings! My name is Krystof. I wish to begin by offering my apologies should my application be premature! I've had some confusion as to a letter I received from Purazon. In any case, it seems you wish to know who I am, why I wish to be a part of Rok, why you should accept me, and all the extra collaberation, do you not? Well, then let's begin!
As I've said, my name is Krystof. My history is not one of happiness, I'm afraid. When I was very young, i did not have a happy childhood. My Father was a common thief. Not one of glamor, or who thought of others, but a common, no good, greedy, seek himself first, thief! I've naught good to say of him, unfortunately. He left my mother and I coinless to persue his own desires of all that glitters. My mother...well, I'll not say much of her for fear of smearing her good name. Her choice of professions was not one of glamour, I'm afraid, but she did what she did in order to keep us fed and do what she could to take care of me. Le me just say she had a way of bringing great joy to the people of her town. A gypsy, as some called her, would be putting it lightly. *Frowns as he glances askew* Forgive me, I've not meant to cause grief among your guildhouse. Let's continue, shall we?
By the age of ten, I'd learned to take care of myself well enough, what with my father gone, and my working consistently. I'd also learned to lighten a pocket or two. Though I was not proud of it, I did so in what I considered to be a different manner than my father. You see, while he stole for greed, I did so for survival. The occasional loaf of bread, a hunk of cheese..Soon, however, I began to look around, seeing commoners as poor as me or worse, and could no longer stand the suffering. I'd honed my skills enough to steal coinpurses, but I was selective! I'd never steal from women nor children, nor people that were hard pressed for coin! I also never stole from those who were kind to their servants and the commoners! It was, and is still to this day, only the rich, pompass Lords who deem themselves better than the rest. Those who live rich lives of fine wine and the finest of silk clothes..*Wrings his hands as his lips purse together* Ah, excuse me. It seems my anger and revenge has taken over my purpose here. Where was I? Ah, the age of ten! After two or three years, I'd suppose, I'd become quite an excellent pickpocket! I'd decided to work my life to ridding the world of those who treated commoners unfairly! At this time, I'd bid my mother fair well one evening. She was saddened by my choice of skill, but understood why I was doing so, and was proud of me not taking to greed, as my father had. With a tear in her eye, she bade me take good care, saying one phrase which I try to repeat to this day: "May the shadows hide you". *He lowers his head, a slight sniff being heard as he wipes his eyes before continuing*
Ah..I'm sorry. *Clears his throat* Now, for several years, I'd drifted from town to town, never staying long enough to remember their names. I'd pick a pocket or two, keep some coin for myself, and drop the rest in a poor family's pocket. That is the way it was for quite some time now. I'd help the poor, just barely getting by myself, and moving on to find someone else worse off than me. Recently, however, I happened upon a forest. I managed to get trapped there, so to speak, as the creatures were beyond ferocious! I'd hid among the trees, seeking nuts and berries, trying to find an escape to another town when I chanced to find Dundee! I met the trainer there, who bade me train and strengthen more than just my fingers. Since no one knew me, I thought it safe, and accepted the challenge. I've grown quite well since then! I've recently had my 18th training! Naturally, I've taken the profession of a rogue! Would one expect anything else? *Grins mischievously* I've had the pleasure of meeting several fine people who have taught me that it's okay to trust people at certain times. I still rob the snooty Lords, of course, but I've people to help me do so more carefully, and more proudly! Vivianna, one of your members, which I've just happened to meet, has become a wonderful friend! I've also met Bo Bonnie, which is a sweet young woman! I've had quite a few pleasant talks with her! I did have Purazon write me a letter, but I've not met him yet unfortunately.
Well, I think I've covered everything about my history up to date. I have toured your halls, and find them most magnificent! The library is truly amazing, by my standards. My favorite place to visit is the Picnic Grounds. I especially like to climb the trees by the duck pond and relax in the cool of the evening, looking at the stars or listening to the crickets.
Supporting Information / Motivations Up to this point, merely having visited your halls and grounds has been an honor all in itself. Receiving an invitation was truly a gift! Whichever you decide, I would like to thank you all. For your kindness, for your offer, and for your warm welcome to visit the guild to anyone, be they members or not. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Krystof

OOC Forgive me if my links for screenshot and account are not correct. I asked for help and am not the smartest in computer technology. I only have one account, which all are welcome to see any time they see fit

Alt Character Name(s) No Information
Alt Character Number(s) No Information
Inventory screenshot http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow194616.html
Account 1 Screenshot http://www.darkgrimoire.com/profile.php
Account 2 Screenshot No Information
Account 3 Screenshot No Information

--------------------
Take what you can, leave no one in poverty!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Viviyana
post Friday Jul 29 2016, 01:13
Post #2

Senior Forum Member
Group Icon

Group: Guild Elder
Member No.: 1088
Character ID: 191014
Level: 33

Excellent! Thank you, Krystoff. I have enjoyed our conversations in game and look forward to visiting with you more!

+Quote Post
Brisingr Blaze
post Friday Jul 29 2016, 03:00
Post #3

Fur-dressed Chanter
Group Icon

Group: Guild Elder
Member No.: 971
Character ID: 115695
Level: 65
Profession: Enchanter

I've yet to meet you officially, but I have heard good things about you from a few here and there. It is good to see your application and that you've taken a liking to our halls and that our members have had good interactions with you. I look forward to meeting with you in game at some point soon.

Typically voting process usually takes about 4-5 days a week at best. Should it drag on any longer past that just feel free to ask as RL can make me a bit spacey at times.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krystoff
post Friday Jul 29 2016, 08:30
Post #4

Junior Forum Member
Group Icon

Group: Guild Member
Member No.: 1101
Character ID: 194616
Level: 17

QUOTE(Brisingr Blaze @ Friday Jul 29 2016, 03:00 ) *
I've yet to meet you officially, but I have heard good things about you from a few here and there. It is good to see your application and that you've taken a liking to our halls and that our members have had good interactions with you. I look forward to meeting with you in game at some point soon.

Typically voting process usually takes about 4-5 days a week at best. Should it drag on any longer past that just feel free to ask as RL can make me a bit spacey at times.

*His eyes grow wide as his jaw drops, breaking in to a rather large grin* The very Brizingor Blaze himself! Truly an honor, sir, truly an honor! Patience is not one of my strongest suits, though I've been learning throughout my travels and within your guild thus far. Take your time, and should you wish to meet me, I currently hunt within the Tombs above Milltown when I am not riding Bos to pass the time!

--------------------
Take what you can, leave no one in poverty!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th July 2020 - 23:26